A fun way to fly a UFO Drone
- Doesn't need a remote control.
- NO need for a battery.
- Hand gestures controlled
This UFO Drone uses high-end infrared sensor technology to detects and avoids obstacles!
Easy to control. Easy to use. Simply throw it in the air and it will start to fly on its own.
Hand Gesture controllable feature
Just place your hand on the opposite side of where you want it to go, you can start to control the direction and altitude of the drone.
Simply plug into your power supply and leave it for 40-60 mins for a fully-charged. Equipped with rechargeable lithium batteries that can be conveniently charged using USB.
Great entertainment for all ages!
Definitely a must-have in your toy box!
Good for indoor or outdoor fun-flying activity.
- 360* rotation capability
- can hover easily in mid-air during flight
- built-in gyroscope and 4 powerful motors
- 2 Speed mode options, you can select the appropriate flying speed related to the amount of space it has to maneuver around.
- LED light-featured for an awesome sight for flying during the night.
- Made out of high-quality crash-proof ABS material.
- 40min long flight time in a single charge
Great for family bonding.
A fun experience with friends & relatives.
Best gift idea.
Advisable for any occasion or activity.
A great stress-buster, fly it in your room, office, dorm, or just anywhere you want!
How it works
- Find a place with few obstacles to avoid damage.
- Press and hold the black ON/OFF switch button at the bottom for two seconds until the top light starts flashing. Then press the switch to select speed - green light for normal and blue light for high.
- Throw it upward gently and release, the mini quadcopter will take off automatically.
- Control the direction just by closing your hand to the aircraft.
- Control the height just by approaching the bottom or the top of the aircraft with your hand.
- Grab and flip it over to stop flying.
- The battery is in the low voltage when the red indicator light blinks. The UFO aircraft will land automatically.