Make our kid's time full of entertainment and fun!
Newly-improved balloon-racing activity for our kids that makes them not just to enjoy playing but also to learn a scientific-practical ability in a fun way.
- A new and high quality balloon racer for fun.
- Improve children's exercise ability.
- made from 100% safe material, no harmful chemical.
How it works
The air stored in the balloon pushes the toy car, generating a thrust – the force that pushes the car forward. The air moves backward and the car moves forward – an interesting demonstration of Isaac Newton's Third Law Of Motion
suitable for ages 3 yrs.old and up.
- Open the cover of the car.
- Put the balloon in the air outlet.
- Pull out the balloon from the hole.
- Close the car.
- Connect the car to the air outlet of the inflator.
- Press the rod inflate the balloon.
- Press the start button after the balloon pumped up.
- The car will move forward after pressin the start button.